namaste

wendell is my name, but I am essentially the same as you. I am of different form, but we are one. This is what I celebrate. this is a place of exploration to what I feel is my truth in any given moment. It is an expression of the glimpses in the moment that I experience as I try to bring them to life through my writing and capture them through photos. It is my practice, it is my laboratory, it is my playground

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mystery

it is all about effort
it is all about surrender
it is all about balance,
of vibration, and of the void.
It is not always about getting,
or going for what you want,
nor about losing everything,
it is about living your life -
It is a constant riddle,
a question partially answered,
but a door to yet another.
It is not always about you,
or me, or them -
It is all about this mystery,
and to walk with it
in every step of the way.
For what it is, is
a totality in its own accord,
and yet, a part of a greater
continuum, of silence
and of the void.
To know it, is to lose it,
to notice it, is to see it,
to be with it,
is to live in eternity.





No comments:

Post a Comment