namaste

wendell is my name, but I am essentially the same as you. I am of different form, but we are one. This is what I celebrate. this is a place of exploration to what I feel is my truth in any given moment. It is an expression of the glimpses in the moment that I experience as I try to bring them to life through my writing and capture them through photos. It is my practice, it is my laboratory, it is my playground

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Falling Leaves

This golden monsoon of the past,
where once were beautiful green gems
under the sun's morning light
are shed today with great surrender.
They gracefully make their exit,
with the help of the gentle breeze
in this one peaceful day.
They have become the wise -
for they have come to see
what is to be done -
They have to go for now,
to listen to the wind's call,
and make way for the spring's birth
of greener jewels abound;
And as they come to touch the earth -
death has become their only abode,
but it has never been their end;
it has never been.
For trust has become their friend.
They have come to see;
that life will come arising,
from this offering of life itself -
They have heard the wind's song,
of that eternal dance of the infinite.
Today, in this very moment -
they have become truly wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment