namaste

wendell is my name, but I am essentially the same as you. I am of different form, but we are one. This is what I celebrate. this is a place of exploration to what I feel is my truth in any given moment. It is an expression of the glimpses in the moment that I experience as I try to bring them to life through my writing and capture them through photos. It is my practice, it is my laboratory, it is my playground

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quantum Reality

There are no chairs, nor tables
in the absence of an eye;
for we are countless possibilities,
no more than waves of uncertainties.
For things as they appear,
are just specks of what they truly are,
for as soon as you see them,
you have limited their infinite quality.
what is real then, and what is not?
In the presence of a conscious observer,
would you dare turn to look and see,
if to see is to limit such existence?


No comments:

Post a Comment