namaste

wendell is my name, but I am essentially the same as you. I am of different form, but we are one. This is what I celebrate. this is a place of exploration to what I feel is my truth in any given moment. It is an expression of the glimpses in the moment that I experience as I try to bring them to life through my writing and capture them through photos. It is my practice, it is my laboratory, it is my playground

Friday, June 18, 2010

Worth

Could it be that answer that you have been waiting for,
all this time, in suspension?
Or perhaps the world?
the universe?

Could it be great control and power -
or even separation from a lost cause,
or from a sick society?
or from yourself?

Will a great encounter,
with a lover that you deserve -
be enough to make you happy?
will that be your end?

What is your worth in your eyes -
or in someone else's?
Which is more worthy?

How much does it take for you to become,
what you want to become -
and be able to tell yourself,
alas! I have found me.

What is your worth,
if there is even such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment