namaste

wendell is my name, but I am essentially the same as you. I am of different form, but we are one. This is what I celebrate. this is a place of exploration to what I feel is my truth in any given moment. It is an expression of the glimpses in the moment that I experience as I try to bring them to life through my writing and capture them through photos. It is my practice, it is my laboratory, it is my playground

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fear in Change

do not be afraid now,
of the things that bother you -
for it has only been a change of color,
a change of texture, of form.
Do not be afraid of the night
hence, embrace it
for it is the same.
It is no different from the day,
or the blue dawn.
It is of the same song of presence.
Allow it to remind you of love
for the night is as beautiful as it is.
Do not be afraid,
for it has only been a change of form.

No comments:

Post a Comment